Friday, November 28, 2008

Kairi - All Of My Dreams (EP 2005)

Genre : Funeral Doom
Country : Wales (United Kingdom)

This EP is one of the best works of the band. In this work their sound is more melancholic with dense riffs, atmospheric elements with symphonic tunes, deep grunts and melancholic clean vocals. The highest point there are the keyboards accompanied by acoustic guitars, and crushing melodies. Definitely this sound is desolation, hopeless and melancholy. Highly recommended!!!

1.All of My Dreams: Part I 16:05
2.All of My Dreams: Part II 14:07

Total playing time 30:12

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great band.
Can you post all the rest of discography?
Thank you.

Doomstermaniac said...

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't have more discography of Kairi, is very difficult find this material.

Dark greetings.

Unknown said...

Thank you my friend for "Kairi release"! I like it!

Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Yeaaaaa!!!! I like this ep but the look of Kairi is really bad.