Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (1993) Classic Album

Genre : Melancholic Doom Death
Country : England

This second My Dying Bride's album is one of the best. Contains 7 classic songs that launched "My Dying Bride" to the first Doom Metal elite, in 1993. This is the perfection in all senses. In this work the mix of Death grunt and clean vocals is excellent. The riffs are total sadness. The use of violins and keyboards is majestic.

Examples of absolute misery and suffering are "Searme MCMXCIII" and "Black God". One of my favorite tracks is the magnificent "Turn Loose the Swans".

If you listen to this album in a day of suffering, you will die of sorrow. This album is essential for each Doomster collection!!!

1.Sear Me MCMXCIII 07:24
2.Your River 09:24
3.The Songless Bird 07:00
4.The Snow in My Hand 07:09
5.The Crown of Sympathy 12:15
6.Turn Loose the Swans 10:09
7.Black God 04:52

Total playing time 58:13

No comments: