Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Dying Bride - As the Flower Withers (1992) Classic Album

Genre : Doom Death
Country : England

This is the first album of the band and the beggining of the most magnificent Doom Metal band.
My Dying Bride is one of the pioneers of Death Doom, alongside Anathema and Paradise Lost; but is the unique of these that keeps on Doom until date. My Dying Bride rules!!!

In this first work they play a devastating Doom Death with violins and keyboards in sinister performance. The melodies are beautiful darkness, desolation and anguish. The riffs are very dense. The guttural vocals are deep grunts and extreme grunts.

I have considered post, on this week, the whole discography of "My Dying Bride" for Doomsters that have not yet listened these albums. This material is esential for the perfect agony of every day!

My Dying Bride is my favorite band, along with Evoken. I hope that you enjoy these albums!

1.Silent Dance 02:13
2.Sear Me 09:05
3.The Forever People 04:09
4.The Bitterness and the Bereavement 07:37
5.Vast Choirs 08:15
6.The Return of the Beautiful 12:49
7.Erotic Literature (Bonus Track) 05:12

Total playing time 49:20

2 comments:

catskin_gloves said...

This and "The Light at the End of the World" are my favorite MDB LPs!!

omid said...

tanx.